Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Caesarstone benchtops


Here's a nice close shot of our Cracked Pepper benchtop in the ensuite. Finally found the house unlocked today. Yippee!


Main bathroom has the same


And the kitchen's the same too. We're pretty exciting aren't we? This pic is of the back wall of the kitchen.


And here's the big island bench! Love it. I think if I had my time again I would have got the kickboards in the same Laminex as the cupboards. They are a silvery colour. It doesn't really bother me but I don't like it as much as I think I would if it was all Lustrous Elm to the floor. See last post pics, I think you can see the kickboard in those...

3 comments:

  1. At least 'lustrous elm' sounds better than 'wenge'!! Our kitchen is either a wench or a whinger!

    I can't get over the size of those benchtops - sheer heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The benchtops go so well with the cabinets, you have made great choices Fel, looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! who comes up with these colour names? How is an elm ever 'lustrous' anyway??

    ReplyDelete